Saturday, February 5, 2011

20 Saturday Morning Thoughts


1. I'm still sick
2. I'm still drugged up
3. My hair is a wreck
4. I need to wash it...but really I'm not in the mood for that
5. Besides my Grandmother told me not to since I'm sick
6. I woke up at 11:56 a.m.
7. I ate leftover O'Charley's for breakfast/lunch
8. I baked a pound cake with my MIL and half of it's already gone
9. I've been away from home for 2 weeks!
10. I've concluded that I need to go home to get better
11. I'm working like a slave for our company right now, today I'm taking off
12. Is excited about the Super Bowl!  Go Packers!!!
13. Better yet, Go #38!!!!!
14. I have the best family in the world
15. This morning I called my parents in Boston just to check in
16. It's snowing there....of course!
17. Mister and I have seen some old high school buddies
18. I can't believe we've been out of high school 9 years
19. Mommie and I had a good belly laugh over how "old" I am now!
20.  Even though it's gloomy and cold here....and I still have a cold....I hope it's a great day ;)




post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS