Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 Years

the day before we became official - 2004

We were juniors in college, 19 and 20 years old, who had been doing the long distance, talking on the phone thing for the past 8 months.  So I flew home for my sister's birthday and we all went to the Indiana-Kentucky football game.  "We all" meaning my family and his family....interesting!  It was there that the Mister and I decided that we would likely become a little more than friends.  The next day he asked me if I wanted to make it official...making September 21, 2004 the start of this little love story!  

I still can't believe that it's been 6 years....before we started dating I had never had a boyfriend for longer than 6 months.  He really got me!  The past 6 years have been a lot of fun...here's a timeline of some of our milestones.

2004 - the start
2005 - celebrated our 1st Valentine's Day, Mister graduated from college
2006 - I graduated from college, Mister started his NFL career, we got engaged
2007 - I moved to Houston and started my first "real" job, Mister had knee surgery, we bought a house
2008 - we got married, Mister was released from his team, Mister turned 25, 
2009 - Mister signed with a new team, Mister had shoulder surgery, I turned 25
2010 - hasn't been nearly as eventful as the others...but it's only September
post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS