Monday, September 27, 2010

TV Update

What's on my DVR?  I'm glad you asked!

The Young and Restless - I'm finally all caught up!  I'm glad they are over the dark story lines...and it's starting to make a little bit more sense.  We'll see if they keep it up....in the mean time I keep watching!
Oprah Winfrey - This is her last season.....
Down Home With the Neelys - They are about to lose me!  I used to love them, but I find that she's a bit much sometimes.  I'm also not really finding the recipes appealing.
The Good Wife - Season 2 starts tomorrow!  I watched the last episode of Season 1 this morning and I hope the writers can keep it up.
Undercover Boss - I've always wondered it the execs really knew what they were asking of their employees.  After watching this last season....it's obvious they don't.  I liked it!
Mad Men - I don't know how you couldn't like it!
The Real Housewives of D.C. - They are definitely not my favorite cast...but I can appreciate a classy African American woman!  Especially since there are so many that aren't and they get plenty of TV time.
Barefoot Contessa - At first I thought she was boring and then I started to like her music.  Some kinda way I've grown to love her!
LaLa's Full Court Wedding - I had to support the "Athlete's Wife".  I didn't know much about her away from MTV...and I think I really like!  She seems so down to Earth!
Keeping Up With the Kardashians - I had to throw some trash t.v. in there somewhere!  Not to "hate" on them, but I'm still trying to figure out what you call their "career"?
Fantasia For Real - A HOT MESS!  That about sums it up!
Biography on CNBC - Mister watches this....it jolts his entrepreneurial spirit!
American Greed - See "Biography on CNBC"

I'm trying to get away from watching so much trash t.v. and really watch some shows that have story lines. I was just telling my Momma the other day that I have fallen behind on so many of the dramas that I loved to keep up with "reality TV circus".  So I guess I'm trying to wean myself from so much r.t. and get back to Grey's, Private Practice, and the likes.  Maybe before this TV season is over I'll latch on to The Undercovers....it looks like it may have lots of promise.  We'll see what kind of reviews it gets!  Happy t.v. watching!  
post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS