Thursday, January 6, 2011

Destination: Atlanta

Over the Christmas holiday my family and I took a trip to Atlanta to visit some friends and family and also to go to a big game!  We had a blast.....it was a quick trip.  We spent less than 48 hours in the "A" but it was worth it.  Here are a few snapshots from our 2 days there...

 A few of my friends from college came to the hotel....I can't believe it's been 5 years!!!

Keyta and me catching up....I hadn't seen here since 2004!

The Mister and his college roommate Marlin

Kaletta and me...we went to college together, she and Marlin were in our wedding, and now they're married and have a baby girl!

Neish at dinner.....it was so late.  We were to busy hanging out and catching up!

Aunt Karen and Neish....it was freezing cold in Atlanta!


Mommie and her Big Sis...having a good laugh!

Daddy and Uncle Slim....laughing too!

My little cousins...Lacy, Elexis, and Ma'Kari

Daddy waiting on us to go to the game

Mommie and Neish after we did make up!

Neish and me....so many people ask us if we're twin!  

All ready for the game!!

Riding the train to the game!

After the big win!!!

Not a big game without ESPN!



post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS