Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Married Woman's Proclamation

I thought it might be a few women out there who needed this for their own marriages, because I sure did!

The Married Woman's Proclamation

Lord, I thank you for my husband, and I cherish the years that we have had together.  Bless his life abundantly.  Bless the work of his hands, his labor for us and his children.  I thank You for all of his good qualities.  He has been a good husband, a good father, and a good provider.

Show me the ways to let him know how much I appreciate him.  Father, bless our marriage.  May my husband treat me with respect, loving me as Christ loved the church.  As a wife, may I have more worth than rubies to my husband, bringing him good and not harm all the days of our lives.  Thank You for this man who is my life partner.  Help me to express how much I revere and trust him.

Father, teach me how to pray more efficiently for him.  May he walk in health, having his strength renewed as an eagle.  May You, Father, pour out Your blessing on him and our relationship together.  May we together bless Your name, and may You always come first in our lives.  I proclaim this in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

--Diana Hagee, The King's Daughter
post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS