Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

I thought that this weekend would be very relaxing and low key...but it was everything but that!  Friday I thought I was going to do a volunteer project through our church...it didn't happen.  Instead it was a slow day for me, I got up late and never quite recovered!  So instead we, like everybody else in the city, went to the Galleria to get some last minute accessories and stuff!  Then Saturday I washed my hair, got a polish change, and then headed out with the crew to take pictures for my Grandmother's Mother's Day gift!


The gang in the waiting room waiting for the photographer.

Sunday was a typical "get to church" kinda Sunday!  We got dressed and hit the door.  It was a pretty day, but very windy!  All in all, it was a good weekend...I mean nothing I can say we did can compare to the fact that years ago they found an empty tomb!   That's what we're smiling about ;) 



post signature

1 comment:

Neish said...

Why do I always have to look like the crazy one!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS