Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Not on Monday Menu

I needed to put this up here even though I'm 2 days late.  The funny thing is that I actually go back through my blog and other people's blog when I'm makking my menu each week.  So here it is....

Monday & Tuesday: spaghetti & salad
Wednesday & Thursday: chicken pot pie
Friday & Saturday: tacos & rice

I don't have a clue what we're going to do this weekend....so I don't know what we'll be eating!  This past weekend I went to a baby shower at Pappadeaux's, usually I'm not a fan of them, but I had a really good Seafood Cobb Salad.  I've been wanting it again since Saturday.  I tried to convince Mister to go there with me on Sunday after church...it was a negative!!!




To top off the fact that I'm late posting the menu I have to include these pictures of my chicken pot pie that I've already killed.  And the oven where I forgot to put a cookie sheet under the pie....so of course my house smells like a camp fire!  I was in a rush and completely lost my mind....so now I have to endure the 5 hour self cleaning oven.  Hope you're having a wonderful week!  Happy Hump Day!!!  Blessings ;)

post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS