Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Madness

This is what my day/things to do list looked like:

1. Take the Clothes to the Cleaners
2. Take the Recycling
3. Get Vehicle Registration Renewed
4. Send off Compassion kid letter
5. Reserve LaMadeline for baby shower
6. Order baby shower invitations
7. Get Vehicle inspected and serviced
8. Update blog
9. Don't forget Dr.'s appt!
10. Order drapes for master bedroom
11. Get Daddy's B-day gift
12. Take guest room comforter to laundry mat
13. Call Mr. Handyman about window

I started the day with all of this and this is what I crossed off at the end of the day.  Tomorrow my mom will be here and she'll take over all of the regular stuff...like planning the meals, doing laundry, and washing dishes.  It's so nice to have someone to come in and "take care of me"!  Right now I just want to  get the list completed so I can get back to sitting on the couch watching The Young and The Restless and eating Pirate's Booty!

post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS