Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Week In Pictures Pt.1

I have been M.I.A. for the week because I've had a house full.  It's been a lot of fun, but extremely busy.  Both sets of parents and a few other guest have been here hanging out and celebrating with us.  During the course of the last week we've celebrated my Dad's 51st birthday, hung out, did a little decorating, and celebrated the upcoming launch of the SoSportz site and the Mister going away for the start of his 5th season!

 It was sad to see everyone go but as the Mister says, it's "back to the real world."  Now I'm sitting here trying to catch up on the blog and The Young and the Restless.  I'm always working from a deficit....it's 12 episodes behind!  So instead of trying to put it all in 1 post I'll just break it up into a few post over the next few days!

Last Thursday we drove to Huntsville to meet my Grandmother and Uncle to have BBQ!  It was so good!

This is what we did most of the time....while everyone else talked and ate!

Neish and Daddy

Nice to see this in a restaurant instead of a deer head....let's know where the owner's stand and they're not ashamed!


Momma and Grandmother chatting over some baked beans and ribs ;)


Next up...my Daddy''s birthday!

post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS