Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Week In Pictures Pt. 3

Last Thursday we celebrated the Mister leaving to start his 5th season in the NFL and the upcoming launch of SoSportz.com!  It's crazy that it's been 5 years already...I remember when he was a rookie and we are so anxious and excited for everything that we thought would come with "being in the NFL"!  I'm so proud of him, he's worked so hard this offseason to come back from his shoulder injury.  So much has happened in these 5 years....it's been a whirlwind of good and bad.  We've been blessed tremendously and have survived some trials....but by God's grace we're still here.  That's why we had to celebrate!  

Our Godson, Daylen!  Isn't he a cutie!?!? Sorry it's fuzzy...he must have moved!

Neish and Bycie!  

Team Guobadia - Joshie, Nathaniel, and Anthony (our little Warrior - Ephesians 6:12)

Treci playing with Bycie!  I need to borrow that top!

The Mister and me toasting each other!  He looks handsome with his fresh cut!

Treci and Trey minus Little Milton with their Sparkling Grape Juice! 

My NFL-BFF and her hubby cheering us on...love them!


Up next....the Baby Pittman's baby shower!  Then I'll be all caught up!

post signature

1 comment:

The Brady Bunch said...

I love your blog and I LOVE your design! I'm glad I found your blog; you're an inspiration! Nice to "meet" you!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS