Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Day, Another MRI

So....here we are week 3 of the NFL season and the day after the Texans third game. Last night I was looking forward to an uneventful week.....today is definitely a different day. Let's just say this whole thigh contusion thing is not looking good.


While I was at work he sent me a text message saying that he was on his way to the hospital to get a MRI on his thigh. The first thing I thought was "here we go again, I don't have time for this". Basically, to make a long story short, Mister had a MRI on this lingering thigh injury and we have to wait until tomorrow to get the results. Sunday he played hurt and during the game one of Jacksonville's defenders tackled him and put his helmet right on the injury. From what I understand the MRI was done to be cautious. The team doctor and trainers think that he doesn't have much to worry about, they just want to make sure that it's nothing more.

Today when Chris woke up his upper leg was swollen down to his knee. I didn't know anything about this swelling, because when I left for work he was sleeping like a baby. So this whole MRI thing caught me off guard. But i'm keeping my hear to the ground and a positive perspective....injuries are just apart of the game. Thank God it's not worst! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS