Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weight Loss Plan

The fact that Mister's weight fluctuated so much has been a mystery for so long. I've been thinking about it a lot. At first I was worried that something was wrong with him, but he always says that it's water weight. So over time I've gotten jealous! For instance, last Saturday when he came home after practice he was 216.

So Saturday afternoon we went to BJ's and had pizza and for dinner that night we had smothered pork chops and rice. Before we went to bed that night he was back at 220. Sunday morning we woke up and Mister ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes and a cinnamon roll for breakfast. For lunch he had left over pizza and before he headed back for meetings he had a turkey and cheese sandwich. Before he walked out of the door Sunday evening at 4 he was back up to 224!

Now tell me how crazy that is....and to make things worst the next day he was back down to 214. So now you see why I'm jealous! For our wedding I got a trainer 9 months before and didn't loose a single pound. The trainer said that it was stress and I probably wouldn't loose much and I'd probably only tone a few muscles. But I will say that since the wedding I've lost 12 pounds and I've only gone to the trainer twice.

So I'm trying to decide if I need to get my helmet, pads, and jersey and have my own training camp in the back yard. Clearly training camp does a body good!

1 comment:

SRJP said...

If training camp is the answer sign me up...b/c I've gained about 10 lbs this summer & I ain't married nodamnbody!
btw-Congrats Lisie Pooh...clearly your WHOLE life is devoted to him so I need not say I wish you all the happiness in the world, b/c that's evident. So I'll say God Bless & godspeed! Oh & uh hold off on the chaps!!!

~Nettie!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS