Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Bethenny?!?!

I'm a sucker for "trash" tv...it's something about reality tv that I can't get enough of!  I think it's the fashion, the cat fights, and the fact that it's nothing like my life ;)  So like many others, The Real Housewives are among my favorites...and the New York cast happens to be my favorite.  They are like a bowl of Haagen-Dazs....I can't get enough and they make me smile when I shouldn't!  Shame on me!

I, like so many others, thinks Bethenny is just hilarious and reminds me of myself in so many ways.  Her gruff exterior, soft interior, and off the cuff comedy is just so me!  In a nut shell...I love her!  So of course I ventured over to her website to check out some of her recipes...and there it was....the Frittata from Bethenny Getting Married? that she cooked for her in laws.

So in typical Elisia style I had to try it out...and here's what I got!


I used ham, spinach, tomatoes, and onions; and I paired it with some fresh fruit and a glass of apple juice. It was so easy and yummy!


Try it out....it makes for a great start to your morning ;)
post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS