Monday, August 30, 2010

Lunch and a Movie

This weekend the Mister had a day off...so we decided to get out for awhile.  It was a beautiful day....it's been extremely rainy here for the last week.  So the sunshine was nice!  We got dressed and went to have cheeseburgers and fries for lunch.  A little Five Guys did the trick...it hit the grease spot ;)

Afterwards we just walked through an outdoor mall.  I was looking for a case for my computer....unfortunately I'm not a fan of the Mac store.  It's always so many people and it's just a bit much for me.  Therefore, I didn't stay long and I didn't find what I was looking for either.

Then at 4:25 we went to see Takers!  I'm not a fan of what I call "Thugs & Drugs" movies....but I actually liked it.  Mister loves this kinda stuff...I think it hits a cord with his inner bad boy.  I'm a fan of crime shows and movies and Takers was a good mix of both....we enjoyed it!  T.I, Idris Elba, and the rest of the clan did a really good job.  I'm just so used to seeing Idris Elba on The Wire with his accent hidden that it was funny hearing him with his English accent.

After the movie, we spent the rest of the evening watching football.  I think around half time I went to watch all of my Food Network shows that recorded earlier!  All in all, a good day off!


post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS