Saturday, August 28, 2010

Reading List

I'm not going to say that I'm an avid reader but I do like to read.  I should really sit down and make time for it in my days....because I really enjoy reading.  That would call for substituting TV for books....I don't know!  I can consistently read for a few days go a week without and then pick right back up.

But here are a few books that are on my fall/winter "reading list".  Hopefully I will finish these by the end of the year...basically before the start of the Christmas holidays.

Image: www.turnbacktogod.com
So many people have told me that this is a must read!  

Image: www.bible-guide-online.com
I was reading the book of Esther as part of my personal Bible study and figured I needed a companion to guide me...who better than Beth Moore.

Image: www.newsbird.wordpress.com
I think she's a woman with so much grace and I'm sure her story is interesting.  After seeing her on Oprah promoting the book I thought it was worth a try.   

Image: www.mardel.com
Before I started blogging on the regular I was an avid blog reader, and this lady's blog was one of my favorites.  Her strength and her faith is so encouraging!

I guess I should have said that I'm not really into fiction!
post signature

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS